SUDDENLY Lda, with headquarters at Avenida da Liberdade n.º 46, 2525-801 Serra D’El Rei – Portugal, portuguese fiscal number 508 618 100 e contact 00351 963 157 304.
The reservation made through the website www.suddenly.pt will be governed exclusively by this contract, with exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
1. The reservation will only be considered valid, after reception of the deposit amount, which must be made within 48 hours upon to reservation request; payment should be of 25% (twenty five) of reservation value, made by the methods available, being considered only on hold till then; this reservation deposit is non reimbursable, and it will only be returned if the reservation is not accomplished for a reason attributable to the owner or agent;
2. Final payment of the remaining 75% of reservation value, must be made until 6 (six) weeks before arrival date;
3. If the respective amounts are not paid till agreed limit dates, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled ;
4. If the reservation is made within 6 weeks of arrival date, the full amount must be paid upon booking request;
5. If you need to change your reservation in any way after deposit payment, and up to 6 weeks before the arrival, we will do our best to meet your request. Changes to initial booking may suffer surcharges and cancellation fees will apply;
6. Cancellation rates, taking into account final payment and arrival date:
a) up to 5 weeks before 50% will retaining;
b) up to 4 weeks 75% will be retained;
c) up to 3 weeks no refund;
The amount will be refunded to you either by bank transfer or credit card, depending on payment method used initially within 7 days.
7. Payment of 300 € (three hundred euros) of security deposit required, by cheque or cash, on arrival, for possible damage incurred during the stay, which will be returned as soon as the property is checked after your stay;
8. Any loss/damage made to property should be reported as soon as possible so that we can resolve it as quickly as possible and costs will be deducted from the security deposit amount; if during the first 24 hours you find something damaged in the property, that has not has been shown in perfect conditions by one of our representatives, please let us know and we’ll try to resolve it as quickly as possible, without any charge to you;
9. If you have a problem/complaint during your stay, please let us the opportunity to resolve the issue as soon as possible, the best way we can;
10. Each property has a limit of occupation that should be respected and used only by people who make part of initial listing, and we reserve the right to request you to vacate the property and consider void the contract established if not respected in some way;
11. Animals are not allowed in the properties;
12. Our offices hours are as follows: 9 am to 7 pm. Arrivals must be made between 4 pm and 9 pm. Arrivals between 9 pm and 12 am will have a charge of 25,00 € ; after 12 am will have a charge of 50,00 €.
13. INSURANCE – it is your responsibility to take out adequate travel insurance cover for the duration of your trip
COVID-19 – TERMS & CONDITIONS ADJUSTMENTS
Cancellation terms in case restrictions to travel are enforced by the governments:
- Payment of 25% (non-reimbursable) will be converted to a voucher to be used on new reservation up to 31st December 2022.
- Remaining 75% if already paid, will be refunded.
Cleaning and laundry services:
- The properties will have been cleaned and disinfected according to the recommendations of Portugal Tourism Government and Government Health Department before your arrival.
During your stay, please also take care to keep you and your family safe. Each property contains cleaning items which you can use to periodically clean heavy-use spots such as door handles and light switches.
- If you are staying for 2 weeks or more, please note that there will not be any cleanings as usual. We will schedule a day to pass by the house to collect the used bed linen, bath towels/mats and kitchen cloths, which will have to be placed in the plastic bags left to this end and we will give you washed bed linen and bath towels, which you will need to prepare yourselves.